ERPro Maintenance and Support Plan take care your business information system with:
Exclusive Consultation -- As a preferred customer, you will receive expert advice and guidance for your technical questions and problems.
New Version Update – Whenever there is new version available from ERPro, our technical support staff will provide the update for you.
Remote Diagnostics -- When appropriate, our Technical Support Group will connect directly to your computer to resolve problems.
Unlimited Telephone Support - to our Technical Support Experts. Enjoy the peace of mind knowing we are just a phone call away when you need help. Messages can also be left during non-business hours.
Unlimited E-mail Support - if you are able to communicate with Internet Email, you can communicate via e-mail messages with our Technical Consultants. E-mail responses are typically made within 2 to 24 hours.
On-site Service – Our support plan is not included any on-site service. On site support is charged at HK$2,000 per visit with maximum 3 hours.
Technical Support Hours: Monday to Friday (excluded Public Holidays) 9:00am-1:00pm 2:00pm-6:00pm
Support by E-Mail: Please send your problems to our technical support mailbox: email@example.com.
Support by Phone: Please call our support hot line 2782-0669 for technical assistance.
ERPro User Portal: http://erpro.nutech.com.hk
Remote Diagnostics: How to use Help Desk 6 to acquire remote support?
Dropbox Public Link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7605390/xxxxx.zip
Installation and Setup
- ERPro Workstation Setup Procedure
- Configure MS SQL Server 2005 Express Edition Remote Access ( mixed mode )
- How to migrate the ERPro database and program files to a new server?
- ERPro Brief Installation Procedure
- How to configure SQL Server 2005 to allow remote connections
- Create SQL Server exceptions in Windows Firewall
- Disable User Account Control (UAC) the Easy Way on Win 7 or Vista
- How to restore a backup from a backup device (Enterprise Manager - SQL Server 2000)
- How to disable "Open file - Security warning" in Windows XP?
- How to test SMTP operations using Telnet?
- How to setup and run ERPro if Windows User do not have local administrator rights?
- Display Chinese Characters on English version of Windows 7 (or others)
- Create a Demo Company for Testing
- How to Grant Local Administrative Privileges Using User Manager for Domains
- Error: [DBNETLIB] SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
Should you wish to submit comments, product suggestions, or any other form of constructive feedback, contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org