What's new in ERPro/HRPro 6.8?
September 1, 2009
- Updated: Chart of Account GBFCA support Excel Import/Export
- Updated: SO Amendment allow amend customer item no.
- Updated: PO Amendment allow amend vendor part no.
- Added: New Report Stock Status & Value Report ICRSV
- Added: Default Bank Charge Account in AR Setup
- Added: Bank Charge Column in Payment Receipt
- Added: Field Attn nchar(30) to AR Invoice, AR Debit Memo
- Updated: Copy Function in Item Category GBFIG
- Added: DocPrint added Save to Attachment function
- Added: Customer Shipping Address Maintenance GBFSA
- Added: Customer Item Description in Customer Price List
- Added: Customer Price List Maintenance GBFCP
- Added: Purchase Details Report PURPD
- Added: Support IQC by GRN
- Added: 5 Substitute Items in Item Master GBFIM
- Added: Accessories table in Item Master GBFIM
- Added: New report Item Specifications ICRIS
- New FAQ: Why some of the Chinese Characters display ? in ERPro?
- End of Support for SQL Server 2000 Announcement - The support for SQL Server 2000 running HRPro will end on December 31, 2009. HRPro 7.0 (released at Jan 2, 2010) will no longer support SQL Server 2000 as the database server. Customers running SQL Server 2000 are encouraged to migrate to SQL Server 2005 or SQL Server 2008.
- Updated: OT Report PLROT group by Employee No.
- Added: BEA autopay file generation
- New FAQ: Why some of the Chinese Characters display ? in HRPro?
Client under warranty period or covered by a Maintenance and Support Plan is entitled free upgrade, please contact ERPro Support Team by email email@example.com for upgrade arrangement