Post-Dated Cheque Processing Demonstration
1. Define a Posted-dated Cheque Account which is an Asset Account.
2. Payment Receipt
- PD Cheque Check Box is checked
- Cash Account is the Account defined in Step 1
- Receipt Date is fiscal date
- Ref No. is the cheque number
- Cheque Date is entered.
3. After Payment Receipt is posted, in GL Voucher
Debit Post-Dated Cheque
Credit Account Receivable
4. In Post-Dated Cheque Posting
5. When Post-Dated Cheque Date meet. In ERPro Today will stated that there is 1 Post-Dated Cheque waiting to process. You can now bank in the Post-Dated Cheque.
6. After the Post-Dated Cheque is banked in. Select the Cash Account and post the Post-Dated Cheque.
7. In GL Voucher
Credit Post-Dated Cheque
Debit Cash Account
And the Voucher Date is the cheque date